Crossroads Finance Ministry Presents:
In nine weekly workshops, learn how to get rid of debt, manage money, and save wisely. Financial Peace University video teachings, class discussions, and small group activities will provide biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. Stewarding every good gift is part of God’s plan for you!
Session topics include:
- Introduction to the Seven Baby Steps
- Relationships and Money
- The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- How to Rid Yourself of Debt Forever
- The Power of Marketing on your Buying Decisions
- Protecting Your Health, Family and Money With Insurance
- Plan for Retirement and Sending Kids to College
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- The Foundations of Generous Giving
The cost of this course is $93.00 (plus $9.30 shipping) and includes materials, online access to videos and resources, and a lifetime membership to Financial Peace University. A link to purchase materials will be available in your registration confirmation email.
Monday nights September 11 – November 6, 2017
Westminster Campus Room 5
Note: This FPU class will be held in the Flex format. You will be required to watch the video on your own time and then come together for group discussion and community on Monday night.
Children’s ministry available through the Care for Kids program.
Contact email@example.com with questions.