Crossroads Finance Ministry Presents:
In nine weekly workshops, learn how to get rid of debt, manage money, and save wisely. Financial Peace University video teachings, class discussions, and small group activities will provide biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. Stewarding every good gift is part of God’s plan for you!
Session topics include:
- Introduction to the Seven Baby Steps
- Relationships and Money
- The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- How to Rid Yourself of Debt Forever
- The Power of Marketing on your Buying Decisions
- Protecting Your Health, Family and Money With Insurance
- Plan for Retirement and Sending Kids to College
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- The Foundations of Generous Giving
The cost of this course is $93.00 (plus $9.30 shipping) and includes materials, online access to videos and resources, and a lifetime membership to Financial Peace University. After you have registered, a link to purchase materials will be sent out via email.
Hampstead Campus Details:
Wednesday evenings June 28-August 23, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm
Childcare available. Registration required.
Westminster Campus Details:
Sunday mornings July 2-August 27, 2017 at 11:00 am
Children can attend I-5 and 252 Main Street while parents attend this group. Children can be dropped off 5 minutes prior to the start of the class.
Notes: This FPU class will be held in the Flex format. You will be required to watch the video on your own time and then come together for group discussion and community on Sunday morning.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.